FIREARM TRUST SERVICES
Cnr Kweper and Peter Road
Services offered by Firearm Trust Services pertaining to the relevant legislation.
- Safe Keeping
- Transfer of ownership to new owner
- De-activation of firearms
- Destruction of firearms
- De-registration of firearms (e.g. Airgun)
- Imports and Exports
- Professional advice
Firearm Trust Services offers fully equipped vehicles designated only for the transport of firearms, together with and accredited drivers approved by the SAPS in terms of Section 39 of the Firearms Control Act 60/2000.
Our safe Keeping Facilities
200m2 Storage Space
Humidity Controlled (Rust Prevention)
Bakkie with Armadillo roller shutter cover
Unmarked and Armed Driver – Co-Driver
Our client service entails the following:
- Each client file is captured on our electronic system
- Collections are executed via written instruction given by an Executor of an estate.
- Collections are confirmed and all necessary paperwork is generated and forwarded to the Executor.
- The executor is furnished with a valuation certificate and relevant SAPS documentation allowing for the firearms to be removed from the estate.
- All paperwork will be processed by FTS, exempting the executor of any further responsibility regarding the estate firearms.
- The estate is invoiced for the collection and first 6 (six) months safe keeping fees pertaining to the estate firearms.
- The Heir is contacted regarding final instruction regarding the firearms in the estate.
- Final instructions as received in writing are carried out.
- The heir or persons applying for the estate firearms are invoiced according to final instruction received and safe keeping after the initial six month period allocated to the estate invoice.
- The executor and heir receive copies of all documentation generated by FTS for their records and referral.
- If the heir wishes to apply for the firearms in the estate, FTS will assist with the paperwork and process.
Firearm Trust Services follow instructions only as issued by the Executor / Client or until such time as another living person has obtained their valid firearm license.
Firearms held in Safe Keeping may only be collected once a valid firearm license has been obtained and can be produced on collection by the valid firearm license holder.
All estate instructions and collections executed by Firearm Trust Services (Pty) Ltd. are approached sympathetically and in honour of the deceased.
We assure you of confidentiality at all times.
The firearm law is our guide and this will not be manipulated or dictated to.